Thursday, May 17, 2012

Buy Sir Richard's Spermicide and Condoms

I recently was a part of a commercial campaign for Sir Richard's condoms. I was filmed saying that I wouldn't let bowlers into my vagina... which isn't true, but neither is democracy, so here I am- a political comedian. I am writing on this blog for the first time in a year to share the following comment left on Youtube regarding the commercial I was in and my thoughts on it:
most of these women are in their 30's and therefore men dont want to be in their vagina lets face it the only men who want to hook up with women over 30 are emotionally co-dependent mammas boys looking for their mommy replacement. normal men dont want women over 30. not even normal men over 30 want women over 30.

At first I felt terrified that he was right. My last boyfriend quickly moved on with a 20 year old, who writes things that seem as useless a contribution to the world as damp kindle to a campfire. Meanwhile, I am 30, single and hire a male massage therapist when I need to be touched... which is about now. After the terror subsided, there was anger... probably because I am still afraid of any truth in it. I could get into a whole thing about being angry because I'm a feminist, but I will save that losing battle for 20 year olds who think they're feminists because they've had one boyfriend and own wool.
I was just walking down the street today, feeling so fucking confident in who I was, only to question it against the daft ramblings of a 41 year old male who goes by the moniker "signboyy"... "signboyy", ey? What is that for? Like astrology or do you hold them up for work? I like to think that this guy does see himself as the authority of manhood based on all his experience on youtube. Maybe you can be just as prolific if you start here, by watching this 55 second promo for Sir Richard's:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrhgJBpUa3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers