Saturday, May 22, 2010

Robin Hood, Meet Carrie Bradshaw, Carrie Bradshaw, Meet AIDEN

I went shopping and after that, went to see Robin Hood, because the weather was beautiful and I should be cutting back on spending. Seems resistance has gotten it's evil hand on my hand and is just sliding my bank card around like it were Carrie Bradshaw at Dolce and Gabbana... DID I JUST SAY "AROUND"? I did and eventually, I will get around to the point.

I sat through a movie that got me to thinking how funny it would be if they (movie industry) tricked everyone in the movie theater by showing a feature that NEVER ended (much like the headliners of most black comedy shows)... like a 6 hour movie, but you don't know about it until it's too late. The last Lord of the Rings felt like that to me, could have been the farts around me or my father next to me, but either way- I wanted to go home (fuck the Shire!).

Robin Hood was okay, but not nearly as exciting as the preview before it for Sex and the City 2: Return of Aiden. YOU HEARD ME!!! He's back! I don't know how either, because last we saw him (Season 5) he was with child (in a Baby Bjorn, no less). It seems there is some trouble in the marriage of Carrie and Big (no surprise there- have you seen his eyebrows?) and all the other ladies are getting past the age where sexy is appropriate (Blanch Deveroe anyone?), so they are heading East... and being that they live in New York City, that can only mean one thing: Long Island! or...
Abu Dhabi... Hmmm, I get two confused. It's very odd to have trouble in the paradise that is: Carrie and Big, but you add the torrential rain of Aiden showing up in the Middle East and you've got a disaster that would make the incidents in Chile and Haiti look like Katrina (so 2005, I know!)!

I have to work Friday morning, but I'm thinking about quitting so I could go see this movie. or something. I don't think this is the best blog ever, but someone is sitting next to me telling me how bored she is and my computer is broken, so her state of being is relevant, because this is her computer (and apartment). However, we BOTH have Aiden Fever and will be curing it this weekend (I hope)!

PS
I can't believe Aiden is Back!

2 comments:

  1. Read (all of them).

    When are you going to talk about Twilight and my love of Jacob Black? He is kind of like the Aiden to Bella's Edward...or something.

    Roooar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do all my hilarious comments go? Don't silence me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers