Sunday, October 10, 2010

ARCHIVED TREASURE

I was writing out a sketch in my Google Documents this evening and I came across an unfinished gem... I preface with this, because I am not nearly as boy crazy or skinny as I was when I wrote it. I like to think my BRAIN weighs more, but my pants have their OWN opinion. Okay... enjoy!

I have to write this. If I don't write this, nothing will happen in my life. If I had a car, it would have a bumper sticker that would read: I would rather be doing crunches.

I love writing. I love laughing at ideas I come up with. I love getting feedback from people that they really like what I do... I L O V E that more than men, but barely. I am at the coffee shop I have made my hub for optimism city. All the cuties are here, or should be, because I am.... I am here, just working away on my own thing.

"look at her, she's so in her power."

Yeah, I am and nothing can stop me, except the Grecian beauty steaming milk right now. I will give up on all my goals to have his babies (he stopped steaming and is right next to my table as I type... what if he reads this and gets a boner?!)? "What if" indeed. If he got a boner, I would probably continue typing about how I wish he had a boner. I would just drill away at creating my own happiness as an independent woman (thanks Beyonce!) and he would want me so much more.

"How is she so comfortable with herself? She seems way too young to be so cool."

I love that he thinks so highly of me. He seems to have his own goals... he's quiet, but friendly, probably good with money... maybe he has a camera and wants to travel. We should go somewhere warm because I want to wear a bikini all the time. I love working out my stomach muscles and wish I lived in New York because then I could just wear crop tops and it wouldn't be an issue at all. I would wear these tiny things and then be grossed out when unattractive men looked at me... THE NERVE!

***

Authors Musings

Ladies, if you're nice to men you'll get raped socially with unwanted advances... so dress as skanky as you like, but for GOD SAKE (and your own) be a cunt about it. Who cares what people think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers