Friday, March 25, 2011

I like My Horse Like I Like Tits: Bare Back

I am generally writing on my travel blog these days and that is called travelbolognie.blogpot.com

However, every once in awhile something crosses my path that extends past cultural bounds and brings me back to nature... where we all come from.
So, travel with me on this life journey- we shall roll through the meadows and dance in the wind. The sky will dress us and our love can trot/ gallop.

In the present we are free, just like a horse or a child without discipline. The sun bathes us like the water- so far from one another, but so close- like politics.



I found the inspiration from today's blog from a thumbnail to an invite called "Equine Vision Journey"... yes, I was invited. I will not be attending because I left my horse in the 1920's, but it's nice to know I can still return to a simpler time. The picture from this event was too small to see clearly, so I got on google and searched "woman on horse meditating". I don't want to say what I found is better than Europe, but really- it's better than God, so it's at least better than Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers