Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Is Today, But Also It's Life

Oh boy, I am so lucky because my boyfriend is going to drive me to get coffee! I mean, he has to because he chose to live somewhere that has nothing around it and he’s not exactly my boyfriend. He is my ex boyfriend who I sleep with when we are in the same town. So he tolerates driving me around in exchange of fluids and affection. I also buy lunches and stuff. YAY! He also loves me and I love him. I love coffee. I love my lap top and hula hoop!

He said he wouldn’t be grumpy about having to drive me somewhere. YAY. He said he’s resigned to his fate because he knows I can’t stay put and need to go places. I’M A PRINCESS!
He’s making jokes right now while I type and I just want to say, you could be driving right now- instead of making wise-cracks. We’re on the couch watching a documentary.

CORRECTION: We’re sitting on the couch, he’s watching a documentary and I am making fun of funny things I hear, as I hear them.

I want coffee now. He said we could go when the “movie” was over. He’s only saying that because he has had cowboy coffee (the cold stuff in the coffee pot from the day before) and thinks I will literally drive into the coffee shop if given a set of car keys, so he has to make me wait until he is ready to take me. I have given him two blow jobs since I’ve been here- with my mouth. I do that for his satisfaction and leverage.

The documentary is over and now he is running into things, doing his best retard impression, no doubt trying to get a blow job. Be right back!

Oh, I almost forgot about you- no offense, but I was shopping! Ordered a dirty chai and got my eyebrows waxed (eee gad!). I also bought a Diva Cup, which is like a reusable tampon. Environmentally sound and ultimately cost effective- BF commented that it will be nice not to have to deal with those “red mice”. I think the purchase was a success to have inspired that rodent blip.

I am going to make soup/ teach BF how to make soup. I want to go for a run, but have to make this soup... we’ll see. Also, I am hanging out, waiting for boy wonder to get whiskey, so we can continue our demise in Beaverton, OR.

You might read this and think something about me, but don’t judge a book by what is typed in bold, declarative print. Trust God and just kick back, life is happening to you soldier, so you just have to wait for the pay check.... or you have to create your own destiny- it’s really about balance. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers