Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Really Mean It.

I will explore the experience I have when I go into grandiose confidence on stage... I can accept that the quips might not be very funny, but the way that people seem to take it really blows my mind.

If I brag about having an iPod touch, you can't think that this is me placing my worth over yours. This is me, bringing to light that I have my notes written on an iPod touch and that's why I'm holding it on stage. If you're still working with an archaic note pad, well I have compassion for that. Vintage really only works with clothes and wine, but you're trying and I commend that. Good for you.

Seriously though, I do have an iPod touch... poor people can only steal them and I bought mine by working and setting aside money to get it. Sometimes, I just put my hand on it and feel better about who I am as a person. I am functioning in a respectable society. I write this as I watch commercials for gadgets I will soon own, as well.

A canvasser asked me if I had time for the environment and I said "is that an app?" she looked at me bewildered and I said "I don't have time for anything but my iPod touch... 32 gigs, very spendy."

That's not true, though. I also have time for my MacBook Pro. I am typing on it right now, but I'm also sitting next to my iPod touch and my phone. I also have a phone, there are only a handful of friends I can still call on it because everyone is so jealous of my success. I just took a photo of myself sitting at a coffee shop with my computer. Everyone is so jealous.

I have $1.13 available funds in my bank until my $2,054 check clears. Deposited it on Saturday and it's Tuesday... I feel hungry, but I wont eat because I have to wait. Luckily, there are a lot of distractions here, on the internet. I look at Oscar photos and know I am not far from looking that good now that I'm starving.

I am flying on an airplane tomorrow with my lap top, iPod touch, iPod nano, and my phone. Thanks America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers