Sunday, February 6, 2011

Abbey, you look like Fergie!

I don't consider myself a feminist. I don't like what it's become... a woman who insists on making herself unattractive and uptight about everything in the name of "feminism". The hollow shells of a stereo-type that are supposed to represent my empowerment.

Maybe I got off on a bit of a rant there. Sorry... let me put on some lipstick. better.


I make light of my gender, mostly because I don't identify with anybody anymore... wish I could be a turtle, really. However, nothing makes me feel more connected to both lips of the labia than reading Top 40 lyrics.



"That girl's too hot
Too hot she's too hot
Too hot for her top
Too hot she's too hot
Too hot for her shirt
Too hot for her skirt
Too hot for her clothes
Too hot for wardrobe

So go just take it off, take it off, take it off,
take it off, take it off, take it off,
just take it off, take it off, take it off,
take it off, take it off, (Lookie lookie lookie lookie)"



Parenthetical "lookie" to the third degree paired with "too hot for wardrobe" (clearly singular, like the cave men days) This is the Black Eyed Peas, a band that traded respect for costumes and Fergie. They are now educating a nation of young dummies.

It's not threatening- it's hilarious. The majority of this country is like "yeah, turn it up!" and girls are like "I'm hot if I take it off... if I take it off, it will be like Dad never left (or left my vagina alone)" and guys are all like "you don't respect yourself because your dad fucked you- I bet you are a crazy slut- hot!" and, guys also say: "have you heard the new Black Eyed Peas- It's awesome- suck on this dick, I dipped it in roofeeez!"

So, this is the world... most girls are molested (not me) and Clear Channel is really paving the way for some talent. I seriously hope that the popular music world changes- at least before I'm too old to suck a famous guy's dick. standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers