Monday, February 14, 2011

Jesus Christ Super Starbucks

I am sitting at a Starbucks in Glenwood Springs, CO... I left after I wrote that, now I am somewhere else. Pretty honest of me to tell you that. I could have said that I was still in Starbucks, on my 5th cup of mint tea and you wouldn't know the difference between that and a chai at Auto Zone (free wifi).

That is how you know you can trust me. I will tell you what inspired me to write a blog today and you will know I am being completely honest because of my last paragraph.

I was sitting across from a couple guys, they seemed outdoorsy and reasonable. However, they weren't. They were talking about Jesus and stuff... about wanting the bible taught in school. I don't think there is anything reasonable about loud Jesus talk.. why is over hearing a Christ convo like hearing about someone beating their dog?

It's not that Christians are bad, but it's that they all beat their pets. You know who is really good to their pets, Muslims (Sufi)! Yep, this is all probably a thorn in the hat of Jesus. He is, no doubt, rolling over on his cross, because he really loved his dog.
Jesus was like Paris Hilton in that sense... he was always carrying Sam Sam everywhere. Unlike Paris Hilton's dogs, Sam Sam was a pit bull, but super affectionate. Jesus chose to carry Sam Sam because Jesus was a strong man. He was so strong he died for your sins, but was indifferent to dying... "Let's just get this over with, so I can finish building stuff." That's what he was recorded saying on the cross, then he said "Sam Sam!"

The truth is, the only reason there is official proof (paintings) that Jesus cried on the cross was because he missed Sam Sam. It's ironic that all Christians ended up being so into animal cruelty. Maybe it's to do with the fact that Jesus loved his dog more than any of us.

I am more of a cat person, but I'm not religious.
*
*
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers