Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thursday?! but it was just Wednesday 10 minutes ago!

This is me right now:



and the only reason I'm telling you this is because Bridget Jones: Edge Of Reason Failed to download properly... turning my Wednesday night of back to back Bridg-J (like Tahr-jhay) into a blog.

What? No, it isn't available to watch instantly on Netflix- I guess they want letter carriers to have a purpose other that delivering coupons and my post cards.

So I am here, kind of relieved BJ:EOR is unavailable (for the time being) because I don't want to stay up super late... sure, I ate two (small) bowls of ice cream a few hours ago and I am scared of getting hungry again, but we have to face our fears or we don't grow.

I'm not talking about my "waistline" growing (eeew!). I am talking about as an intelligent being- like Bridget Jones- she journals- JUST LIKE ME! and she is touted about the movie and hefty girl who weighs ____, JUST LIKE ME. I'm okay, but where is my Mark Darcy?!(even Hugh Grant would be alright)

He may be in Paris? Sure. I am moving there in March, but what would a relationship be like now that I have a computer? Probably a distraction... Look here's me in Paris:



Couldn't do that with some man in my bed. I think that I'm like Bridget, but better because I am totally comfortable with my... hmmm... hey! Look at that moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers